Check out the easy volume-adding hairstyles we prepared for you to make your morning routine easier.
The main problem with thin hair is that it tends to look kind of flat. Our collection of medium length hairstyles for thin hair will help you forget these struggles once and for all. Some haircuts create the illusion of voluminous, textured hair, so why not try one of them?
Check out these 50 photos if you want your hair to look full, dimensional, and stylish:
1. Colormelt with Easy Waves. Waves are so hot and perfect for any haircut, especially for a long bob.
2. Bronde Bob. Smooth ash brown tones blended with blonde shades offer a pretty cute balayage solution. The two colors mingle spectacularly.
3. Blonde Shag Hairstyle. A layered haircut with choppy ends is exactly what you need when your hair is delicate. Medium cuts make real miracles for this hair type.
4. Rockstar Look. A shaggy haircut, medium length, and swoopy bangs? You can have them all, and as a bonus, you’ll get a bad girl rockstar look. Sexy!
5. Medium Shag with White Highlights. WOW! Those highlights look so fascinating with dark blonde hair and add a lot of dimension.
6. Wavy Thin Hair. Where’s thin hair? We can see only healthy strands with a perfect shape and an amazing color. Yes, you need this ASAP.
7. Long Razored Bob. That is probably the easiest way to add dimension to your hair. The effect is spectacular! A flat iron is the best gadget to create it.
8. Thin Tousled Hair with Balayage. Shoulder length hair frames your face, and the lighter tones in your hair create the illusion of a pretty thick mane.
9. Mid Hairstyle with Thin Layers. Each strand is an example of perfection! A good hairstylist can help you obtain this effect, and you will love your new look.
10. Two-Layer Medium Cut. A sophisticated color mix like this one creates an elegant and glamorous style.
11. Medium Hair with Flipped Ends. Bend the ends of your layers and get the style you’ve always dreamt of. Some subtle highlights will make your hair even more outstanding.
12. Elegant Medium Cut. Bob haircuts are lifesavers when it comes to thin hair. Let that haircut work its magic for you, and we’re sure you’ll simply adore it.
13. Straight Center-Parted Thin Hair. Healthy hair always looks good. Every month trim the ends and use masks and oils to keep your strands shiny.
14. Thin Hairstyle with Feathered Edges. No need to panic if you don’t have the thickest hair in the world. Get some side bangs, sliced ends, and… Abracadabra! Here’s the hair you’ve always wanted!
15. Sleek Auburn Hairstyle. Bobs are among those medium haircuts that suit almost any hair type, and this picture below comes like a real statement.
16. Shaggy Lob with Layers. Enhance the volume of your hair with a beautiful set of highlights on the base of a medium layered haircut. And a little hair mess never hurts.
17. Angled Highlighted Hairstyle. Blonde highlights added to a darker base bring depth and create an impressive shine-boosting effect.
18. Lob with Fringy Ends. Highlights slightly lighter than your natural hair color add dimension even to sleek hairstyles.
19. Curly Choppy Style. A medium bob is exactly what you need! It’s perfect for thin curly hair, and, if you add highlights in more than one shade, your hairstyle will be breathtaking.
20. Inverted Bob. Women with thin hair should aim for more texture when getting a new haircut. You can easily get that with a smooth ombre and a textured bob cut.
21. Longer Front Strands. Create a few waves or curls to an angled lob, and you’ll get a pretty hairstyle with movement and texture.
22. Classic Bob Cut. Even a classic bob can do the trick when struggling with thin hair. Keep your bangs short and sweep them to one side.
23. Beach Waves. Lob with beach waves is among top trends every spring-summer season, and we know why. This trendy hairstyle makes anyone feel and look careless, like in a never-ending vacation.
24. Chunky Caramel Highlights. This is what we call emphasizing done right! Those caramel strands pop out!
25. Soft Feathered Lob. Bobs are versatile and suitable for thin hair. You can create all sorts of hairstyles: waves, curls or keep your hair straight.
26. Tousled Blonde Lob. Create some smooth waves and tousle your lengths to give your hair more volume.
27. Delicate Shag with Bangs. Having a fringe and sliced layers all over is a pretty good idea when struggling with thin hair because these build texture and boost volume.
28. Choppy Lob with Balayage. Want a luminous look that makes you feel younger? Create some loose waves and get a good subtle balayage.
29. Razored Arctic Blonde Lob. Women over 50 can also choose a textured bob to make them look classy and elegant.
30. Straight Gray Lob. Tired of your natural color? Try something bolder like gray with highlights. The effect is truly eye-popping!
31. Medium Cut with Face-Framing. That’s an effective option for those who need more dimension. To give it even a fresher look, dye your front strands lighter to obtain better framing.
32. Shaggy Bob with Wavy Layers. This combination of shaggy layers and tousled waves is effortless and pretty. Our advice is to opt for strategically placed face-framing highlights.
33. Long Textured Bob. That is an astonishing example of textured hair. Every strand appears so healthy and beautiful.
34. Long Cut with a Fringe. This shag with bangs is flattering for a long face. If you like the style but have another face shape, experiment with bangs, as the style itself is pretty versatile and customizable.
35. Medium Bob with Platinum Balayage. Platinum blonde combined with dark roots creates a mesmerizing effect that you’ll instantly adore.
36. Two-Layer Rounded Bob. Want a remarkable look transformation? This is one of the best changes you can make for your thin hair.
37. Easy Thin Waves. Fancy the sun-kissed look that everybody loves? Waves are just the way to get it. Mix them with some natural-looking highlights, and you’ll get the look you’ve always wanted.
38. Mid-Length Razored Angled Cut. Choppy ends are the answer if your hair is very thin and you want to keep your hair straight. For a more outstanding appearance, you can incorporate some blonde highlights that will perfectly blend with your base.
39. Choppy Dark Blonde Bob. Layers make a pretty good job when we’re talking about enlivening your mane. They give your hair texture and make it easy to style.
40. Straight Lob. A nice straight cut can do miracles for your thin hair especially if you add some blonde highlights.
41. Voluminous Cut with Side Bangs. Elegant, glamorous and seductive! This is how you’ll look if you choose a hairstyle like this.
42. Lob with Shadow Roots. If you want lots of movement, try a blonde balayage shag with soft bangs that will help frame your face.
43. Inverted Lob with Razored Ends. Are you ready to receive some compliments? This warm- and cool-toned blonde color emphasizes your strands and makes them appear thicker.
44. Sleek Razored Lob. These shades of blonde go so well together! Hair looks soft and textured at the same time.
45. Messy Lob with Large Waves. Embrace asymmetry and messy styling to generate volume within your thin hair.
46. Babylights and Faux Balayage Combo. There are so many shades of blonde out there, and we know it’s hard to pick just one. There’s no need for that with this hairstyle: it has two tones to make your hair well-defined.
47. Medium Thin Hair with Freelights. Blending some subtle highlights into your brunette hairstyle will automatically add more volume to your strands.
48. Layered Ginger Lob. This color is perfect for women with pale skin. Get a textured lob haircut and style your fringe to one side for a glamorous look.
49. Platinum Waves. Make your hair bouncy with some soft waves, as they always flatter a neck-length bob haircut.
50. Straight Razored Lob. Enhance your hair color with an amazing straight lob haircut. Combed over hair always looks thicker.
Mix different shades of the same color to create the impression of well-defined hair. That is the most important thing when it comes to medium length hairstyles for thin hair. Curl, wave and even straighten your hair but don’t forget to add dimension to your strands with the right cut and color.
Read also how to make your hair thicker and check out short, medium, and long haircuts for thin hair.