It’s no surprise that undercut bob haircuts have been taking over the world in the past decade or two, as if done correctly, this hairstyle perfectly highlights your winning features. Every woman likes to experiment and spice up her appearance once in a while. Start your new journey with one of these 50 undercut bob styles that will give you a totally head-turning look.
What is an undercut bob? First of all, it’s an edgy, modern-looking style, and everyone can find a way to wear one! But seriously, an undercut bob haircut is when a part of your hair is kept relatively shorter than the other. The energetic, bold look is usually achieved by using razor cuts. If you always wanted to look like a celebrity, with this hairstyle, you won’t be far from Scarlett Johansson, Victoria Beckham or Miley Cyrus whose famous bobs and undercut hairstyles got many followers.
Let’s check some undercut bob designs to die for!
1. Undercut Pixie Bob. A fashionable yet sporty haircut that will satisfy anyone from an aspiring young professional to a rock star. The undercut pixie bob has one or two sides shaved and disconnected from the long hair and is really easy to style, so you won’t have to spend forever in front of the mirror every morning.
2. Short Bob with Undercut Back. Very cute hairstyle to suit most women of all ages. Goes best with highlights for added volume. Consider getting a short bob undercut if you’re in for a total makeover!
3. Curly Side Undercut Bob. Give your hair a voluminous style with bright colors and a side undercut. With this hairdo, being effortlessly eye-catching has never been easier.
4. Undercut Stacked Bob. The perfect hairstyle to boost the volume around your whole head, with a tiny hidden undercut. Thanks to the layers both, at the back and in the front, you achieve an easy to take care of and stylish look.
5. Concave Bob with Undercut. Leaving your hair longer in the front will make you appear presentable, yet trendy, ensuring you look flawless for every occasion.
6. Medium Length Bob with Undercut. Choose a medium bob undercut for a messy and sophisticated look. Style it with beach waves, think curls, or add highlights for a 3D effect.
7. Short Undercut Bob for Thick Hair. A shorter style for your thick hair with an undercut. You can also add a long cheeky fringe to spice up the look and show the dramatic contrast of long and short hair.
8. Wavy Undercut Bob. Go for the wavy undercut bob to get that total Californian babe vibe. Achieve it with a side undercut and use a straightener for messy curls.
9. Stacked Wavy Undercut Bob. Long in the front, short in the back, get this haircut to jazz up your style and create effortless volume everyone will be jealous of.
10. Bob with Hidden Undercut. If you wish to keep a professional look, yet appear rebellious during your free hours, this is your go-to. Plus, along with an undercut, you will get a flirtatious fringe that’s easy to look after. This hairstyle works well with highlights in your hair!
11. Short Bob with Undercut. This very short undercut bob is a great fit to emphasize your unique, refined features. Achieve the 90’s style with a blunt ear-length bob and try adding a short fringe if you wish to be a bit grungier.
12. Shaved Undercut Bob. Get creative and consider a bob with a shaved undercut. This mohawk-like hairdo allows you to try various patterns on the shaved part of your hair and goes well for bold ladies.
13. Undercut Bob with Design. If you’re not sure which hairstyle length will suit your face shape best, you can always go for a medium length bob with an undercut. You will save your luscious shoulder-length hair, as well as add a little something special to it, with a fashionable undercut.
14. Undercut Bob for Fine Hair. Don’t worry if your hair is on the thinner side; you can still pull off a flawless undercut: ask your hairstylist for an undercut on one side of your head. This trick will bring volume to the other side and give you an exciting finished style.
15. Textured Undercut Bob. Layered bobs with undercuts are a lot of fun! This hairstyle works well for different hair types, but if you have thicker hair, it will definitely look more voluminous because of the many textured layers.
16. A-Line Bob Undercut. This hairstyle won’t go out of style anytime soon, so you definitely win if you choose it. It’s rather versatile and suits most face shapes and lets you have a bit of an edgy look while remaining classy!
17. Asymmetrical Bob Haircut. Add some flavor to your casual bob with an undercut, while keeping the other side as long as a lob. You can’t go wrong with an asymmetrical bob like this.
18. Curly Undercut Bob. Bob with an undercut is a cute way to style your unruly curly hair. Works particularly well with bright-colored hair, so definitely try this hairstyle for warmer seasons.
19. Angled Bob with Undercut. Similar to a simple short bob, this hairstyle is easy to work with and suits most women well. Create volume and play with color to achieve a more interesting appearance!
20. Super-Short Undercut Bob. A very short bob can easily jazz up your look. It works particularly well if you wish to make a bold statement to wow everyone in the room whether you are in a courtroom or at a hard-rock concert.
21. Undercut Bob with Bangs. Go for a geometric shape and shattered texture with this chic undercut. Bangs are known to change up or highlight your facial expressions. Try getting a longer fringe to appear softer and a straight, bold one for a straightforward statement look.
22. Side Undercut Bob. Get this playful haircut if you are going for a younger, fresher appearance. Another cut that works perfectly with colored highlights!
23. Asymmetrical Side Undercut Bob. Try experimenting with an undercut in this hairstyle: choose whether you want it to be larger or smaller, longer or shorter, exposed or hidden.
24. Bob with Undercut Nape. Unleash your inner rebel with a nape undercut. It suits most ladies, as the buzz cut is hidden in the back, giving you a chance to surprise everyone with a cute haircut in the front and an exciting nape undercut.
25. Bob with Undercut Nape Design. Try keeping your medium length hair, while playing with an interesting undercut at the nape of your neck. It’s perfect for thicker hair, as you definitely want a naturally voluminous mane to keep a bouncy look.
26. Undercut Bob for Thick Hair. Show off your luscious thick hair with this undercut bob hairstyle. You can have it shaved on either side or at the nape, as long as you keep texture and volume at the top. Think Ruby Rose at her best.
27. Undercut Bob Back View. Show of your sleek undercut with this hairstyle. Here you have your back undercut, while the front remains longer with the top slightly covering the chic buzzcut.
28. Long Undercut Bob. Choose this fashionable haircut for a trendy and feminine feel. The undercut will show off your bold side with your lady-like appearance still intact.
29. Concave Bob with Undercut. Keep your thick hair longer in the front and show off a fancy undercut with a shorter back! This easy-to-style cut will suit perfectly most ladies who are new to undercuts.
30. Concave Bob with an Undercut Temple. Freshen up with a concave bob and a side undercut! You can style it however you wish and get creative with a buzzcut for a younger appearance!
31. 3D Undercut Bob for Older Women. Play with color to get an interesting concave undercut bob. Blonds can experiment with metallic shades to give the hair that seductive shine and volume.
32. Undercut Lob with a Fringe. You can do pretty much anything with an undercut lob hairstyle! Find a pattern you want to recreate on your hair and take it to a hairdresser, change up the color, and add cheeky bangs. The opportunities are endless.
33. Undercut Bob with a Nape Fade. Get a pixie bob cut for a shorter, easy-to-style hairstyle. Choose a trendy hair color that will match with your personality.
34. Undercut Bob with Blunt Bangs. Go very short with a bowl-cut hairdo. Do a buzzcut on your sides and nape to enhance the volume at the top. Try a thick blunt fringe to complement the overall look!
35. A-Line Undercut Bob for Brown Hair. Your picture-perfect brunette bob is just a few steps away. Try mixing styles, doing a deeper side undercut, and angling the front pieces for a dramatic vibe.
36. Undercut Bob with Chunky Highlights. Consider the edgy look with a highlighted and shaved concave cut. Do a longer bob and either a nape or side buzzcut for a strong statement.
37. Two-Tone Undercut Bob with Disconnection. Keep a longer bob and play with color, while showing off your tough side with a short half-moon fringe and detailed undercut.
38. Undercut Bob on Black Hair. Lighten up your hairstyle with a versatile black undercut bob. Perfect for staying up-to-date with style and taming unruly naturally curly hair!
39. Undercut Lob with Straight Bangs. Keep your hair shoulder-length and add some spice with a side undercut. Bonus tip: For a clean-finished appearance, get some blunt straight-across bangs!
40. Graduated Bob with Undercut. Get this futuristic sculpted hairstyle to leave everyone speechless wherever you go!
41. Creative Side Undercut. If you prefer a fancier hairdo, go for this head-turning style. Find a pattern to your liking and get a colored undercut on one side of your head, keeping the other full of luscious hair.
42. Bright Colored Undercut Hairstyle. Dye your hair your favorite color and complement it with a nape or side undercut, for a modern feel. Works well with literally any face shape, so leave your worries behind!
43. Undercut for Round Face. For round-shaped faces, we suggest getting a medium length bob with a deep undercut and some curls for contrast.
44. Undercut Shaggy Bob. Unleash your inner hardcore freak with bright colors and a shaggy undercut bob. With pink, purple, blue, or any other added highlights, you are certainly going to be the center of attention wherever you go!
45. Undercut Layered Bob. Add beautiful volume by texturizing your hairstyle with layers and a creative hidden undercut. A side fringe will be a nice compliment for this style!
46. Very Short Layered Undercut Bob. Looking to update your classic style with a trendy detail? Add some highlights into your stacked cut and get a cheeky nape undercut for a fresh feel.
47. Half-Shaved Bob. Try out this grungy look to stand out from the crowd! Change your appearance entirely with this edgy style that will catch eyes everywhere you go.
48. Nape Undercut for Curly Hair. Restyle your hair with this cute idea! Keep your usual bob but with an added nape buzzcut. Perfect for naturally curly hair.
49. Blunt Undercut Bob for Fine Hair. For petite ladies, this way of styling your cut is going to do wonders! Amaze your friends and colleagues with a sleek futuristic style. The clean look is achieved by using razors both at the nape and to trim the hair, so rest assured your hairdo will be seamless and flawless.
50. Blunt Lob with Side Undercut. This more contemporary hairstyle will do wonders for a modern girl who wants to look like a character from the future.
Finding the perfect haircut to suit you isn’t hard, you just have to tap into your adventurous side and let it make the choice! Choose one of these 50 stylish and bold undercut bob haircuts and see for yourself how strong and powerful the right cut can make you feel!